OPEN HEART ORPHANAGE MINISTRY
Is a christian based non profit organization a mission under Disciples Christian Fellowship Church www.discipleschristianfellowship.cfsites.org a response for meeting the physical and spiritual needs of the growing number of children needy/orphaned by the AIDS epidemic, war, malaria and hunger. Who never had any opportunity for education and the school drop outs in our society who would go no were. The organization is a faith-based organization of Born again Pentecostal Christian founded by Pastor Hassan Mubiru with the members of DCF uganda. Registration No: CR / 223 /03/0001
We at Open Heart Orphanage Ministry we want to realize the full potential of our children. We want to ensure that they will be able to reintegrate their community as healthy, happy, responsible and independent adults.
Open Heart Orphanage Ministry's mission is to cooperate and collaborate with local authorities and members of the community to offer a chance at life and a new start to orphans and other endangered children. We aim to give them a first-class education, access to necessary health services and, above all, the opportunity to grow up healthy and happy in a safe, caring, warm and familial environment.
- To provide housing, food, clothing, give basic education and medical assistance to orphans and street children whose parents are widows, either poor or abandoned.
- To see the less privileged (orphans, AIDS orphans etc) going back to school, getting food and shelter and knowing God. Sports development- raise awareness of sporting disciplines and impart skills to individuals and communities.
- To promote Destitute Children for self –employment among youth through vocational training, tailoring, Hair dressing.
- To start a vocational school for woodwork and computer training that will enable the centre first to train the needy/orphaned and to generate income to meet some of its expenditure and sustain itself.
- To build a school that will serve the orphaned/needy children in the community.
- To establish medical facilities and provide treatment to the needy.
- To Mobilize, Develop and Apply available resources to promote the objectives of the Organization.
- To promote HIV/AIDS awareness among all members of our community.
Charity Registered non profit Organization CR / 223 /03/0001 Plot 75 Mityana Kampala Road P.o.Box 117 Mityana Uganda-East Africa Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: http://www.openheartorphanage.cfsites.org/